Green Music Group is a project of the non-profit organization Reverb. GMG is a large-scale, high-profile environmental coalition of musicians, industry leaders and music fans using their collective power to bring about widespread environmental change within the music industry and around the globe.
Leading by example, Green Music Group facilitates large-scale greening of the music community, and magnifies the work of national nonprofits, all while building a vibrant community committed to environmental action.
The broad support of their founding members paired with their leadership as environmental stewards enables GMG to inspire millions to action by:
- Creating an engaging online community of musicians, music industry leaders, and music fans all committed to addressing our greatest environmental concerns.
- Facilitating large-scale greening of the music community through touring, venue, and label standards, resource development, green grants mentoring, and viral video and public service campaigns.
- Providing environmental nonprofits with a megaphone for their cause, allowing them to expand their reach and support base.
- Creating a sustainable green music guild to support and inform the efforts of the music community and position leaders in the music industry as voices for change, working to shine a light on the most pressing environmental issues of our time.
Green Music Group is the first organization to harness the collective power of the entire music community to affect millions of individual actions, bringing about measurable global environmental change. Green Music Group is not simply green in name – they are committed to a sustainable future both on and off-stage.
- Green Music Group (Official)
Celebrity supporters (10)
Green Music Group has received support from the following celebrities:
Kudos from readers for Green Music Group
Be the first to give kudos to Green Music Group