Inspire Foundation Celebrity Supporters & Events
1 in 4 young Australians are living with a mental health disorder. Sadly, only 30% of these young people access help, which significantly lowers their chances of recovery. Since 1997, the Inspire Foundation has been developing ways to reach that 70% of young people with mental health disorders who are not getting help.
The Inspire Foundation believes that young people have the power to lead happier lives, and our flagship service, ReachOut.com, makes it easier for them to take the first steps. ReachOut.com provides information and support that enables young people to better take care of their mental health, and shows them how to seek further help if necessary. ReachOut.com is online which means it’s free, available across Australia, and completely anonymous, something that young people tell us is important to them.
Please visit www.inspire.org.au for more information about the Inspire Foundation, our ReachOut.com service, our work in schools and with mental health professionals
Celebrity supporters 1
Inspire Foundation has received support from the following celebrities:
Kudos from readers for Inspire Foundation New
Be the first to give kudos to Inspire Foundation
Show your appreciation for Inspire Foundation
On Twitter:Follow @ReachOut_AUS