Midnight Mission Celebrity Supporters & Events
Established in 1914, The Midnight Mission offers a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everything. Their emergency services, 12-step recovery program, job training, education and work programs offer a compassionate bridge to productive lives. They remove obstacles and provide the accountability and structure that the people who are experiencing homelessness need to rejoin their communities.
The Midnight Mission in Los Angeles aims:
- To offer a bridge to self-sufficiency for homeless
people through counseling, education, training and job placement.
- To make available the necessities of life to homeless people: food, shelter, clothing, personal hygiene needs, and medical care.
- To offer the 12-step approach to recovery.
- To serve homeless people with empathy and respect, without sermonizing.
- To provide for the homeless as an independent social service agency.
- Midnight Mission (Official)
Celebrity supporters 7
Midnight Mission has received support from the following celebrities:
Kudos from readers for Midnight Mission New
Be the first to give kudos to Midnight Mission