About Aime Pingi Writer
Aimé MASUKA PINGI is a congolese currently living in Québéc. She has a degree in Chemisty, and has volunteered for the United Nations Association in Congo, is the president and founder of the Optimist Club of Kinshasa in 2007 and now volunteers for many other organizations and projects such as Watching America, Water and Youth International Movement and the Centre Prevention Suicide of Amos, to name a few.
Most recent articles by Aime Pingi
- Justin Bieber Meets Sick Kids In France on November 17, 2011
- Leona Lewis Launches Ethical Design Challenge on November 11, 2011
- John Legend Supports International Rescue Committee on November 10, 2011
- Tim McGraw And Faith Hill To Perform For Country United on June 11, 2009
- Tom Brady Bikes For Best Buddies on June 3, 2009