Delinda Lombardo is the owner and creator of Athlebrities.com. Based in San Diego, California, Delinda spends most of her time researching athletes and their related charity events. She’s a sucker for professional athletes, their off-court endeavors, marketing deals, and most importantly, their foundations. She has covered several noteworthy events including Chris Webber's Bada Bling, LA Stars Celebrity Charity Weekend, the MTV Video Awards Show and donates her free time by volunteering at the Buick Invitational every year. In December of 2005, Delinda even talked her way onto the set of ‘Lost’, and is a firm believer that Bono can indeed save the world.
Most recent articles by Delinda Lombardo
- Comic-Con Takes Over San Diego For A Cause on July 28, 2014
- Marcedes Lewis Hosts 6th Annual Foundation Football Camp on June 17, 2014
- Exclusive Interview: Dave Navarro Creates New Smiles For Kids on June 13, 2014
- Join Larry King At Dodger Stadium For Opening Day Baseball on February 28, 2014
- Exclusive: Hank Baskett Talks Charity, Parenting And Gaming on January 6, 2014