About Delinda Lombardo Special Correspondent
Delinda Lombardo is the owner and creator of Athlebrities.com. Based in San Diego, California, Delinda spends most of her time researching athletes and their related charity events. She’s a sucker for professional athletes, their off-court endeavors, marketing deals, and most importantly, their foundations. She has covered several noteworthy events including Chris Webber's Bada Bling, LA Stars Celebrity Charity Weekend, the MTV Video Awards Show and donates her free time by volunteering at the Buick Invitational every year. In December of 2005, Delinda even talked her way onto the set of ‘Lost’, and is a firm believer that Bono can indeed save the world.
Most recent articles by Delinda Lombardo
- Exclusive Interview: Joe Staley Talks Smile Train And Electric Run San Francisco on April 25, 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Blurred Vision Talks John Lennon, Peace And Bill Maher on April 23, 2013
- Philadelphia Eagles Todd Herremans Launches Foundation on March 5, 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Tony Hawk Talks Charity And Operation Smile on February 12, 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Sharif Atkins Talks Charity on February 11, 2013