About Delinda Lombardo Special Correspondent
Delinda Lombardo is the owner and creator of Athlebrities.com. Based in San Diego, California, Delinda spends most of her time researching athletes and their related charity events. She’s a sucker for professional athletes, their off-court endeavors, marketing deals, and most importantly, their foundations. She has covered several noteworthy events including Chris Webber's Bada Bling, LA Stars Celebrity Charity Weekend, the MTV Video Awards Show and donates her free time by volunteering at the Buick Invitational every year. In December of 2005, Delinda even talked her way onto the set of ‘Lost’, and is a firm believer that Bono can indeed save the world.
Most recent articles by Delinda Lombardo
- Exclusive: Ne-Yo Talks Charity, Music And Christmas on December 5, 2013
- Exclusive: Impractical Jokers' Joe Gatto Talks Charity on November 13, 2013
- Exclusive: Surfer Rob Machado Talks Oceans, Gardens And Giving Back on November 7, 2013
- Exclusive: Surf Industry Honors Environmentalists At Waterman's Ball on August 12, 2013
- Exclusive: NBA Star Mario Chalmers Talks Charity on July 31, 2013