About Misty Schwartz Correspondent
Misty Schwartz is the owner of Extreme PR and is a public relations and marketing guru, enjoys meeting new people and doing volunteer work. She has been doing PR/Marketing/Volunteer work for several years with various foundations across the world and has always loved to find ways to make a difference in the lives of those she comes in contact with. Extreme PR plans to make a difference in the way the world views charities, celebrities and cupcakes.
Her firm helps with various movie premieres and charity events worldwide. She is also the founder of Cupcakes Magazine and always tries to incorporate a charity into all of the events she works on, such as Children’s Hospitals (worldwide), The Scott L. Schwartz Children's Foundation, Alicia's House Food Pantry and Toys for Tots Foundation. For more information please visit: www.extremepr.wordpress.com.
Most recent articles by Misty Schwartz
- Charity Supporter Wendi Russo Competes For Ms. America on June 17, 2013
- Scott L. Schwartz Serves As New Ambassador For Outnumber Hunger on June 11, 2013
- Proteg-GO And The Melanoma Research Foundation Sponsor Gifting Event In Honor Of Oscars Week on March 6, 2013
- Interview: Wendi Russo of Shop NBC Talks Charity on February 22, 2013
- Celebrities Spotted At Project Green Music Lounge on February 5, 2013