About Misty Schwartz Correspondent
Misty Schwartz is the owner of Misty Schwartz PR (MS|PR) and is a public relations and marketing guru, enjoys meeting new people and doing volunteer work. She has been doing PR/Marketing/Volunteer work for several years with various foundations across the world and has always loved to find ways to make a difference in the lives of those she comes in contact with. MS|PR plans to make a difference in the way the world views charities, celebrities and cupcakes.
Her firm helps with various movie premieres and charity events worldwide. She is also the founder of Cupcakes Magazine and always tries to incorporate a charity into all of the events she works on, such as Children’s Hospitals (worldwide), The Scott L. Schwartz Children's Foundation, Alicia's House Food Pantry and Toys for Tots Foundation. For more information please visit: www.extremepr.wordpress.com.
Most recent articles by Misty Schwartz
- Anna Easteden's Kaunis Launch Party To Benefit Toys For Tots on November 21, 2013
- Kevin Nealon To Host Second Annual Celebrity Golf Classic For Melanoma Research on October 24, 2013
- Suzanne DeLaurentiis' Operation Hollywood Helps Out With New Film on August 29, 2013
- Pro BBQ Competition, Beer And Watermelon Festival To Raise Awareness Of Homelessness In Orange County on August 7, 2013
- Cupcakes Magazine Launch Party To Benefit LA Food Bank on July 31, 2013