About Myrlia Purcell Senior Editor
Myrlia has always enjoyed volunteer work and in the past has involved herself with literacy programmes, education non-profits and feeding the homeless, as well as volunteering to teach children’s dance classes in village schools.
She and her husband began the Look to the Stars project in 2005 in a bid to encourage people to become more active in charity work.
Myrlia also writes a blog about personal development and spiritual topics, and has been an Inspirational Luminary on InspireMeToday.com. Myrlia sits on the Advisory Board of Pause to Support a Cause.
In 2013, Myrlia was listed as one of America’s Top 20 Women in Philanthropy.
Most recent articles by Myrlia Purcell
- Joanna Lumley Funds Life-Saving Inventions on October 25, 2013
- Rapper's "Robin Hood" Project Touches Lives Around the World on September 12, 2013
- Win a Trip to NY, Meet President Carter and Build Homes on September 10, 2013
- Snoop Lion Wants Violence to Stop on May 22, 2013
- Volunteer with Coldplay, Help Save the World on June 29, 2012