CharityBuzz.com has seen everything from Lady Gaga's couture costumes to a workout with Hugh Jackman hit the auction block to benefit great causes around the world this year. But nothing compares with the whopping price tags in the Top 15 Celebrity Auctions of 2010 list. These celebrities, and countless more, have helped charitybuzz raise $25 million for charity in 2010.
Jay-Z takes the title for highest grossing auction item, beating out former President Bill Clinton, Sir Paul McCartney, Prince William and Robert Pattinson for the number one spot with his $220,000 signed limited edition Audemars Piguet watch to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
While some charitybuzz favorites like Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber didn’t make the cut, their continued generosity still made a big impact. Lady Gaga raised more than $125,000 in total on charitybuzz this year, while Bieber raised more than $67,000 by auctioning off tickets and meet and greets along his tour. You can find the full list of the Top Grossing Celebrity Auction Packages below.
Charitybuzz’s Top 15 Celebrity Auctions of 2010
1. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Las Vegas Strip Tourbillon Limited Edition Watch signed by Jay-Z – $220,000 – to benefit Broadway Cares
2. Meet Paul McCartney at the Apollo Theater with VIP Tickets – $130,000 – to benefit the GREEN Schools Initiative
3. Meet Robert Pattinson of the set of Twilight: Breaking Dawn – $85,000 – to benefit the Go Campaign
4. Have Lunch with Rupert Murdoch – $85,000 – to benefit the Global Poverty Project
5. Play Golf with Tom Watson – $80,500 – to benefit The Pink Pony Fund
6. Play Golf with Bill Clinton – $80,000 – to benefit Christie’s Green Auction
7. Get a Backstage Tour from U2's The Edge – $80,000 – to benefit Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation
8. Meet Prince William at the Chakravarty Cup – $71,250 – to benefit the Chakravarty Cup
9. Watch Barney’s Creative Director Simon Doonan Create the Barney’s Christmas Windows – $60,000 – to benefit Christie’s Green Auction
10. Be Sir Elton John's Guest at his Star-Studded Post-Oscars party – $52,000 – to benefit The Robert F. Kennedy Center
11. Meet Ralph Lauren at New York Fashion Week – $51,000 – to benefit The Pink Pony Fund
12. Have Shepard Fairey Paint Your Portrait – $45,000 – to benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights
13. Intern for Anna Wintour at Vogue – $42,500 – to benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights
14. Meet James Cameron at a Private Viewing of Avatar – $42,500 – to benefit MUSE Elementary School
15. Meet Oprah Backstage at a Taping of her Show – $40,000 – to benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights