Celebrities for Charity Foundation announced today the details of its "Charlie Sheen's WINNING for Charity" raffle, a unique fundraiser that will award one lucky winner with an amazing experience. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Celebrities for Charity Foundation and several registered charities selected by Sheen.
The Grand Prize for Charlie Sheen’s WINNING for Charity raffle includes:
- Winner and guest will enjoy two premium seats to Charlie Sheen’s “Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth” performance at the Fox Theater in Detroit, Michigan on April 2, 2011 at 8:00 p.m.
- Winner and guest will enjoy two VIP backstage passes
- Winner and guest will hang out with Charlie at the VIP after-party
- Winner and guest will receive a gift bag with various tour-related items
- Winner and guest will receive round-trip air transportation from any international airport in the world
- Winner and guest will enjoy two nights hotel accommodations in Detroit (Friday, April 1, 2011 & Saturday, April 2, 2011, single room, double occupancy)
Winner will receive a $500 US allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
Celebrities for Charity Foundation (CFC) was established in 1997 to assist celebrities in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations. It meets its mission by providing celebrities with advice, state of the art technology, fulfillment services, and a public charity vehicle from which they can conduct their charitable work. CFC is professionally managed by volunteers and over the past eleven years it has donated over $7 million dollars to over 1,000 charities.
The on-line raffle is being hosted by Celebrities for Charity Foundation at www.netraffle.org. Tickets cost just $2.00 each, with a minimum purchase of five tickets and ticket prices are discounted for purchases of ten or more tickets. The raffle is open now and closes at 11:00 a.m. EST on March 22, 2011.
Find out more here.