Misty Schwartz is the owner of S.E.M.G (Schwartz Entertainment Media Group) and is a public relations and marketing guru, enjoys meeting new people and doing volunteer work. She has been doing PR/Marketing/Volunteer work for several years with various foundations across the world and has always loved to find ways to make a difference in the lives of those she comes in contact with. S.E.M.G. plans to make a difference in the way the world views charities, celebrities and cupcakes.
Her firm helps with various movie premieres and charity events worldwide. She is also the founder of Cupcakes Magazine and always tries to incorporate a charity into all of the events she works on, such as Children’s Hospitals (worldwide), The Scott L. Schwartz Children’s Foundation, Alicia's House Food Pantry and Toys for Tots Foundation. For more information please visit: www.mistyschwartzepr.com.
Most recent articles by Misty Schwartz
- Veterans Honored At Suzanne DeLaurentiis’ Gifting Suite on March 4, 2016
- Interview: Hayley Gripp Talks Charity on October 7, 2015
- Scott L. Schwartz Helps Raise Over Fifty Thousand Dollars For Alicia’s House Food Pantry on October 2, 2015
- Jarrod Bunch Talks Charity on June 2, 2015
- Joey Jones Talks Pushups For Charity And The Boot Campaign on June 1, 2015