Crime Survivors’ vision is for victims of crime to recover from their experience mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially, by receiving the respect, support, and protection from law enforcement, the judicial system, and the community.
The mission of Crime Survivors is to ensure the public knows victims’ rights and needs and to provide resources, support, and information to empower crime victims to survive and thrive.
How you can help
Crime Survivors, Inc. would not be possible without monetary donation to fund programs and the help of dedicated committee members and volunteers.
They are looking for donations, committee members and volunteers to help out with the below programs / events. Committees and Volunteering is an easy and rewarding way to become involved with Crime Survivors! Whether you join them for one day, for the entire planning process or during the Program / Event, your participation is vital to their success.
- Awards Banquet / Gala – (Friday, May2, 2009)
- Miniature Golf Tournament — (2009 Date Pending)
- Annual 5k Run Walk Health & Safety Expo — (Saturday, October, 2009)
- Giving Thanks Campaign — (November, 2009)
- Survivors Gift Drive — (December, 2009)
- Elf’s Holly Day — (Sunday, December, 2009)
- Victim Emergency Bag Wrap Up
- Easter Survivors Meal Baskets
- Thanksgiving Survivors Meal Baskets
- Christmas Survivors Meal Baskets
- Self Defense & Safety Kits’s / Books
- “Let’s Meet Officer Frank” Books
Celebrity supporters 6
Crime Survivors, Inc. has received support from the following celebrities: