A new online auction is giving you the chance to experience the beauty of Brazil and the thrill of “Joga Bonito” with the ultimate Steve Nash Soccer Experience!
Start in Búzios with Steve and others for the ultimate waterman adventure hosted by big wave surf legend Garrett “GMAC” McNamara. Known for riding the larges wave ever surfed (100 feet at Nazare, Portugal), GMAC will offer daily surf and stand-up paddleboard lessons. After catching some waves and hanging out with an NBA All Star on the beautiful beaches of Búzios, head to Rio deJaneiro’s legendary Marcanã Stadium and join Steve at the Spain vs. Chile match on June 18th. Experience the action unfold in total comfort from a Bossa Nova Studio including food prepared by an internationally renowned chef and premium beverages throughout the match.
This incredible package includes:
• Full experience of the FIFA 2014 World Cup with NBA Legend Steve Nash
• Surf Lessons with Garrett McNamara
• 7 night stay in a picturesque Buzios Villa
• Official MATCH Hospitality ticket-inclusive hospitality package for Spain vs. Chile
• Private dinner with Steve Nash and McNamara at Rocka restaurant in Buzios
• Ground transportation and complementary access to armored vehicle transfers
• Concierge services for the duration of your stay through on site Valet solution
• Onside protective agents
• Complementary visa Proxy