Actress and mother Cheryl Hines has teamed up with Lysol to show moms how they can make a difference in their local community.
Together with Lysol, Hines helped clean up a local school in Compton, CA to demonstrate simple things that moms can do to make a difference and keep their families thriving.
Have you made a difference in your community working on a community project? LYSOL wants to know what you have done to keep your community a healthy, thriving place – and you can win up to $5,000 for your community’s improvement.
Some examples of activities include:
- Help clean up a local school
- Educate children on proper handwashing
- Start a health committee in your local PTA
- Organize a health fair to teach parents and children learn about healthy habits, nutritious food and simple exercises
- Bring in healthy snacks to your child’s classroom
- Volunteer at a hospital
“The Lysol Mission For Health is a campaign that provides education and resources to support moms,” says Cheryl. “From programs for new moms to healthy habits initiatives in schools, Lysol Mission For Health is doing something for health where and when it is top priority.”