Paul Weller, Jessie J and Boyzone will play a series of gigs in beautiful woodland locations across Britain this summer.
The shows are part of the Forestry Commission’s Forest Live concert programme,
Forest Live is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission bringing music to new audiences without commercial branding or sponsorship. Income from the concerts is spent on improving the woodland for both people and wildlife.
Following on from two sold out Forest Live dates last summer, Paul Weller said of the 2014 shows, “It’s a favourite summer jaunt for me so I look forward to performing in a few of the forests that I haven’t played in a good while”.
Commenting on the Boyzone shows, Ronan Keating said, “We’re pleased to be part of the Forest Live tour this year for the first time. It’s going to be great to perform our hits in such beautiful locations”.
Commenting on her concerts, Jessie J said: “I made my Forest Live debut this summer with just one show which I loved so it’s great to be taking in another four Forest Live dates next year… see you there.”
Paul Weller plus special guests will be performing:
- Saturday 14 June: Sherwood Pines Forest, Edwinstowe, Nr Mansfield, Notts.
- Saturday 21 June: Bedgebury Pinetum & Forest, Nr Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Friday 27 June: Dalby Forest, Nr Pickering, N Yorks.
- Saturday 28 June: Cannock Chase Forest, Nr Rugeley, Staffs.
- Friday 4 July: Delamere Forest, Nr Northwich, Cheshire.
Boyzone plus guests will be performing:
- Thursday 12 June – Sherwood Pines Forest, near Edwinstowe, Notts
- Sunday 6 July – Delamere Forest, near Northwich, Cheshire
- Friday 11 July – Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk
- Friday 18 July – Westonbirt Arboretum, near Tetbury, Glos
Jessie J plus guest will be performing:
- Friday 13 June: Sherwood Pines Forest, nr Edwinstowe, Notts.
- Friday 20 June: Bedgebury Pinetum, nr Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Friday 27 June: Cannock Chase Forest, nr Rugeley, Staffs.
- Saturday 5 July: Delamere Forest, Nr Northwich, Cheshire.
For tickets and more info, click here.