Hyundai Hope On Wheels (HHOW) is pleased to announce its 19th year in support of pediatric cancer and commitment to $15 million donation to cancer research in 2017.
HHOW, in conjunction with, the New York Auto Show will host a launch reception themed “Super Heros Wear Labcoats” hosted by award-winning journalist, Soledad O'Brien and featuring singer/ alumni of NBC’s The Voice Season 7, Luke Wade. This year’s event will take place at 6:00pm on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at the Jacob Javits Center.
HHOW National Launch Information
• This year, HHOW will award over $15 million in new pediatric cancer research grants.
• This brings our lifetime funding to pediatric cancer research to nearly $130 million, since 1998.
• Grant winning hospitals will receive their ceremonial check that night.
• In addition to research, an important goal is to increase awareness about the disease.
• The launch event will be attended by Hyundai Executives, HHOW Board Members, dealers, Members of Congress, doctors, nurses, families of and child cancer survivors.
• They will also be joined by the Hope On Wheels National Youth Ambassadors.
• Their launch theme is: “Super Heroes Wear Labcoats”.
• Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
• Location: Jacob Javits Center, Hyundai Booth, 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
• Time: 5:30 – 6:30 PM EST: Doors open/Media Check-In
• Event: 6:30 – 8:00 PM EST: HHOW National Launch Event Program
• Attire: Business attire
• Ticket: Event is closed to the public (invitation only)
This year’s event is going to be a spectacular evening, filled with news from HHOW and great fun for the child cancer survivors.