goop, the modern lifestyle brand founded and helmed by Gwyneth Paltrow, announced today that it is bringing its popular wellness summit back to Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
Tickets for the daylong symposium are available starting today on goop.com.
The June summit marks the third installment of In goop Health, which came to the East Coast for the first time this past January. The consistently sold-out summit hosts thought-provoking discussions with leading voices in the health and wellness spaces and showcases bespoke activations that speak to our emotional and physical health.
The summit will feature:
· A full day of issue-focused panels with leading doctors, scientists, entrepreneurs, and boundary-pushing celebrities. Speakers to be announced shortly.
· Wellness experiences including facial stations by Tata Harper, Shiva Rose, Herbivore Botanicals, May Lindstrom, Anastasia Achilleos, Facile, and Annee de Mamiel. Our popular no-makeup makeup station by Glamsquad, nontoxic manicures by Côte, and B12 shots from the Hydration Room are also back by popuar demand.
· Personalized sessions including human design by Lynette Hagins, life-path readings by Susan Grau, numerology by Josh Siegel, Akashic Record readings by Amor Luz, pulse readings by Martha Soffer of Surya Spa, tarot card readings from Angie Banicki, crystal readings with Kiki Matoba-Smith, Reiki classes with Kelsey Patel, breathwork and intention setting with Ashley Neese, meditation with Light Watkins, chakra cleansing and psychic readings by Deganit Nuur of Nuurvana, manifestation workshops with Suzannah Galland, aerial yoga, and more.
· Talks inspired by The Sex Issue and The Post-Natal Depletion Cure — new releases from goop’s book imprint — such as Tantra and polarity sessions with Michaela Boehm.
· Health-driven food options from top vendors and chefs in the Los Angeles area, including Belcampo, Café Gratitude, Gracias Madre, Kye’s, P.Y.T., Moon Juice, and more. The VIP lunch will be hosted by Jessica Koslow of Sqirl.
· An In goop Health retail hall, including a wellness pharmacy, an athleisure shop, a clean-beauty apothecary, and exclusive goop collaborations, such as a nontoxic polish by goop x Côte Nails.
Additional details about In goop Health will be released over the coming weeks. For more information, please visit goop.com/ingoophealth or follow @goop and #ingoophealth on social.