Charitybuzz, the leading auction site for cause, launched its Curates: Fashion & Beauty campaign.
The themed auction will offer exclusive, highly curated fashion items and experiences to benefit charitable organizations around the world.
Charitybuzz brings its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference.
Notable lots for the 2018 Fashion & Beauty auction include:
- Internships at Vanity Fair and Vogue Italia to benefit AnlAIDS Onlus;
- Tickets to the Kate Spade presentation in September benefiting the Promise Project;
- An autographed, limited edition COACH x Selena Gomez Grace bag in support of the Lupus Research Alliance;
- A shopping experience with celebrity stylist Johnny Wujek for Erase MS;
- A day of mentorship with Alice + Olivia’s Aliza Licht to benefit Cure CMD;
- And a postural evaluation, pilates session and wellness/beauty discussion with celebrity pilates pro Erika Bloom supporting the ACLU.
Additional items and experiences will be added throughout the Curates: Fashion & Beauty campaign, which closes July 25, 2018.
“Charitybuzz has always brought exclusive, high-profile fashion and beauty experiences to our community, and this year, we’re thrilled to offer more quantity and quality than ever before,” said Ben Erwin, General Manager of Charitybuzz.
To learn more and bid now, please visit Charitybuzz.com/FashionAuction between July 11-25, 2018.