By Tim Saunders on
Dancing With The Stars’ Samantha Harris is celebrating her Broadway debut by launching a charity auction.
In celebration of her Broadway debut in “Chicago” as Roxie Hart, Harris proud to offer an amazing New York experience.
The winner of this Broadway package will receive:
- 2 complimentary tickets for “Chicago” during Ms. Harris’ last performance on Sunday, August 16 at 7 p.m. at the Ambassador Theatre (219 West 49th Street, New York).
- 1 night complimentary hotel accommodations at The Time Hotel (224 West 49th Street, New York)
- Complimentary cocktails for 2 at Inc Lounge in the Time Hotel
- Complimentary dinner for 2 at Serafina Restaurant in the Time Hotel
- “Chicago” step-and-repeat board (8′×8′) autographed by Ms. Harris and her “Chicago” cast mates.
The proceeds of the auction will go to Feeding America, an organization that distributes food and grocery products through a nationwide certified member network, increases public awareness of domestic hunger and advocates for public policies that benefit America’s hungry.
To access the auction, which runs until August 2, click here.
Copyright © 2009 Look to the Stars