Actress, best-selling author and TV personality Tori Spelling has announced the launch of her new online magazine and community ediTORIal by Tori Spelling. On the site the mother of two (soon to be three!) will share her tips and tricks on being a successful working mother and learning how to juggle life, love, style and family.
At editTORIal, members can create profile pages, post photos and videos, and interact directly with Tori to get her perspective on how to get inspired, find balance and discover their own ideal lifestyle.
“The idea for this site came from my desire to share ideas and inspiration for elevating your everyday life,” said Spelling. “From Fashion, Crafting, Home Decor, Cooking, Parenting, to Relationships I will be sharing ideas, tips, advice and how- to’s on living a more inspired life.”
Content on the site includes sections on how to:
- Live: Tori shares advice for working moms to keep stress in check and stay in tune with body, spirit and mind.
- Love: Advice on creating and continuing to build positive relationships with partners, parents, friends and all other loved ones.
- Launch: The InvenTORI owner will share her knowledge of running multiple businesses, and provide tips on launching a successful business. In this section Tori will also showcase savvy “mompreneurs” and their business launch stories.
- Raise: Navigate the choppy waters of modern mommyhood and share stories with like minded members on how to balance it all.
- Style: From Gilt Groupe to vintage clothing Tori will share her great finds, as well provide assistance in developing a unique style without the high price tag.
- Dwell: Tori gives tips for creating a space that will comfort and inspire
- Eat: From recipes to meal presentation, Tori will share favorite recipes, meal planning ideas and tips to feed the pickiest eaters in your family
In addition to ediTORIal, Tori launched the online shopping site InvenTORI.com. The site features many of the chic, cozy, lifestyle products sold at Tori’s Los Angeles based store InvenTORI. The site includes a section of “Tori’s Finds,” which are treasures from her own personal collection of one-of-a-kind items.