Australian celebrities including Eric Bana, Lee Kernaghan, Delta Goodrem and Manu Feildel are helping Camp Quality celebrate the record-breaking 20th anniversary of the charity’s motoring event, esCarpade.
The annual event hit the road for the 20th year last month – and has broken its highest ever fundraising total with $1.4 million raised so far for children living with cancer and their families.
Almost 300 hard-working fundraisers took part, travelling 3,000 kms through regional Victoria, spreading Camp Quality’s special brand of fun to passers-by and schoolchildren as they went. Their efforts mean that over 450 families whose children have been diagnosed with cancer can have Camp Quality’s support for a year, allowing them to take time off from cancer, have some fun and resume their cancer journey feeling more optimistic and resilient.
Now a host of celebrity supporters have stepped in to help Camp Quality celebrate and to nudge the total to an incredible $1.5 million
- Country megastar and Camp Quality patron Lee Kernaghan has donated a signed black fender guitar
- Delta Goodrem has invited two adults and up to 10 kids to Sony Music Australia for a private gig
- Luke Jacobz has donated two tickets to the X Factor live grand final
- Dr Chris Brown is opening the doors to his surgery for a meet and greet and behind-the-scenes look at the Bondi Vet being filmed
- Manu Feildel fans will be vying to get their hands on the shoes that took him through to winning Dancing with the Stars
- Miss Universe Rachael Finch and her professional dancer fiance, Michael Miziner from Dancing with the Stars, have donated two group dance sessions with them
- Camp Quality partners The NRL Bulldogs have donated a family match experience with excellent seats for a game and post match dressing room access
- Eric Bana has donated a signed Munich poster
- Snap up a cricket ball signed by legendary fast bowler Dennis Lillie
For more information on esCarpade and to place your bid visit www.campquality.org.au/escarpade.
The auction closes on November 21st