Have you got style like Beyoncé? A new online auction is giving you the chance to see what it’s like to work backstage on the biggest show of the year—The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour!
Beyoncé invites you backstage as a VIP on her style team. You’ll be a part of the Mrs. Carter Show as you spend time with the Creative Director of Wardrobe, Tina Knowles. See a major tour from behind the scenes, meet Beyoncé and take your 2 VIP seats for this year’s biggest show!
• Winner and their guest will spend time behind the scenes on July 29 in Washington, DC as part of the Tina Knowles’ Styling Team on the North American leg of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, 2013.
• Winner and their guest will have a meet and greet with Beyoncé, as well as a photo opportunity back stage.
• Have lunch with award-winning designer, Tina Knowles!
• Take a tour of the wardrobe rooms and get an insider’s perspective to learn what goes into designing all the incredible costumes and show-stopping stage looks!
• After your guided tour, you can sit back and experience the show with two VIP tickets.
• Receive a Mrs. Carter Show World Tour “gift bag” filled with music, tour memorabilia and some of Beyoncé’s favorite things to have while she is on the road.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit Miss A Meal. With economic downtimes increasing and the unemployment becoming the norm for so many people, iconic entertainer and performer Beyoncé along with her mom, award-winning fashion designer Tina Knowles and entertainers Solange Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have all joined forces with Bread of Life, Inc. the Houston-based non-profit organization founded by Rudy and Juanita Rasmus, to fight for the needs of the less fortunate with a fundraising campaign they call Miss A Meal.
The auction is open until July 11, and can be accessed via CharityBuzz.com.