2015 marks the 15th anniversary of the very first Teenage Cancer Trust show at the Royal Albert Hall in 2000. Billed as ‘The Who and Friends’ that landmark evening saw Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller and Kelly Jones join The Who on stage for an incredible one-off performance.
All of these artists are returning this year, continuing their incredible support and celebrating everything these shows have helped to achieve for young people with cancer. They’ll also be joined by the legendary Van Morrison, and one of Britain’s best-loved comedians and Teenage Cancer Trust ambassador, Kevin Bridges.
Tickets go on sale at 9am Friday, 30 January. Find out more here.
The shows run from March 23-28th, with different performers and special guests appearing at the Royal Albert Hall each night. The lineup includes:
- Stereophonics, plus very special guests – Monday 23 March
- An evening of comedy hosted by Kevin Bridges, plus very special guests – Tuesday 24 March
- Van Morrison, plus very special guests – Wednesday 25 March
- The Who, plus very special guest Wilko Johnson – Thursday 26 March
- Paul Weller, plus very special guest Johnny Marr – Friday 27 March
- Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, plus very special guests Future Islands – Saturday 28 March
This year’s shows are generously supported by associate sponsors American Airlines, Ben Sherman, Derwent London, E.ON, and Tangle Teezer. Further incredible support is provided by media partners Absolute Radio, Metro, and NME.