Vanity Fair has announced its calendar of events for Campaign Hollywood 2015, its annual, weeklong celebration leading up to the Academy Awards.
In addition, Vanity Fair Social Club is returning to Hollywood’s WeWork creative co-working space for the second year in a row, providing bloggers and online journalists with a fun and inspiring space to write, work, and be entertained while in Los Angeles for the week of the Academy Awards.
From Monday, February 16 through Sunday, February 22, Vanity Fair and presenting sponsors Chrysler and L’Oréal U.S.A. will host several events at the V.F. Social Club space centered around the Oscars, the glamour of the biggest awards night of the year, and, of course, social media. V.F. Social Club guests also will be treated to a Twitter-powered vending machine offering giveaways from sponsors, a Chrysler virtual-reality experience with Oculus Rift technology, beauty offerings from L’Oréal U.S.A, a menu curated by Foodink Catering, Inc., as well as cocktails by Grey Goose. Vanity Fair Social Club and Campaign Hollywood reflect the beauty, art, and excitement of Oscar Week in Hollywood, while spotlighting brands and charities in a way that only Vanity Fair can.
“Campaign Hollywood will be the biggest it’s ever been. I’m really excited about how robust this experience has become,” said Vanity Fair Publisher Chris Mitchell. “From the incredible lineup of sponsored events, to the packed V.F. Social Club programming, it will be an Oscar week to remember.”
The Chrysler and Fiat brands have returned for the fifth year as the automotive sponsors of Campaign Hollywood. By partnering with Vanity Fair, Chrysler will allow the magazine’s V.I.P. guests to arrive in luxury throughout Oscar Week in Chrysler 300s. On Thursday, February 19, Chrysler will host a private cocktail party at Cecconi’s to toast the cast of the Academy Award–nominated film, Boyhood. The evening will benefit the Austin Film Society, an organization that empowers the community to make, watch, and love film and creative media, and will feature a Chrysler 300 on site. On Tuesday, February 17, Fiat will host the “Young Hollywood” event with Vanity Fair executive West Coast editor Krista Smith and the host of CBS’s The Late Late Show, James Corden, at No Vacancy, in Hollywood. The event will benefit the Terrence Higgins Trust.
L’Oréal U.S.A. once again is the beauty sponsor of Campaign Hollywood 2015. L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Clarisonic, and Giorgio Armani Beauty brands will be represented at select events and at V.F. Social Club throughout the week by way of product displays, sampling, and touch-up stations. L’Oréal Paris will conclude Campaign Hollywood with D.J. Night, on Friday, February 20, hosted by actress Freida Pinto, and featuring Taryn Manning as the headlining D.J. in support of the charity Girl Rising. On Thursday, February 27, Lancôme and Clarisonic will hold a beauty-inspired luncheon and spa day at Ciel Spa, at the SLS Hotel, hosted by Vanity Fair beauty director SunHee Grinnell to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Throughout the week, Grey Goose Vodka will celebrate those who achieve the extraordinary within the film industry, and those who, like the brand, truly “fly beyond,” with its Awards Season Cocktail Collection, to be served throughout the week’s evening events and at V.F. Social Club. Grey Goose Vodka’s 2015 Award Season Cocktail Collection includes the Grey Goose L’Oxymore, Grey Goose Martini Précis, Grey Goose Vert L’inconnu, Grey Goose Je Crois, and Grey Goose Le Fizz cocktails.
The Campaign Hollywood 2015 schedule of events is as follows:
- Vanity Fair and Fiat Celebrate “Young Hollywood” – Tuesday, February 17 – Vanity Fair executive West Coast editor Krista Smith and host of CBS’s The Late Late Show, James Corden, host Vanity Fair and Fiat’s toast to “Young Hollywood” in support of the Terrence Higgins Trust. This invitation-only event will be held at Hollywood’s No Vacancy.
- Oxfam Benefit Dinner Hosted by Barneys New York and Rooney Mara – Wednesday, February 18 – Vanity Fair, Barney’s New York and Rooney Mara host an intimate dinner at the Chateau Marmont to benefit Oxfam, an international confederation of organizations working together to combat worldwide poverty and injustices around the globe.
- Makeup Artist Appreciation Spa Day and Luncheon with Lancôme and Clarisonic – Thursday, February 19 – Vanity Fair will join Lancôme and Clarisonic for a day of pampering hosted by Vanity Fair beauty director SunHee Grinnell at the Ciel Spa, at the SLS Hotel. Hollywood’s top makeup artists will be treated to Clarisonic facials and pedicures, Lancôme makeup touch-ups, and a light lunch at this intimate, invitation-only event to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Vanity Fair and Chrysler Toast Boyhood – Thursday, February 19 – Vanity Fair and Chrysler will host a private cocktail party at Cecconi’s to toast director Richard Linklater and the cast of the Academy Award–nominated film, Boyhood. The event is being held in support of the Austin Film Society, an organization that empowers the community to make, watch, and love film and creative media.
- Alfa Romeo Luncheon at the Polsky Residence – Friday, February 20 – Vanity Fair, Alfa Romeo, filmmaker Alan Polsky, and restaurateur John Terzian invite guests to Polsky’s private residence for a luncheon and scenic ride-and-drive through Beverly Hills in the all-new Alfa Romeo’s 4C. This invitation-only event benefits the Best Friends Animal Society.
- D.J. Night with L’Oréal Paris – Friday, February 20 – Actress Freida Pinto, along with Vanity Fair and L’Oréal Paris, will host a chic party at 1Oak, in West Hollywood, featuring an exclusive D.J. set by Taryn Manning. This invitation-only event will benefit Girl Rising.