Reese Witherspoon will speak at the Simpatico Conference in Australia and New Zealand in July.
Reese is headlining a formidable speaker lineup of five exceptional speakers and facilitators, as part of the Simpatico Conference Series, a two day personal and professional development program.
Reese Witherspoon’s involvement with the Simpatico Connection will benefit the incredible charitable work of Save the Children.
Accompanied by exceptional business leaders, authors and facilitators from around Australia including Naomi Simson, Elize Hattin, Lisa Lockland-Bell, Vicki Webster, and Alice Haemmerle, The Simpatico Conference 2016 will be an inspiring, stimulating, and thought provoking experience.
The Simpatico Conference aims to deliver a new way of thinking, moments of inspiration and a whole range of moments of pure perspiration – the tools and strategies you can choose to implement immediately to craft the world you truly say you want.
With four content rich workshops across two days delivered by educators who are experts in their field, this conference is for you if you know you want to:
• Master the art of impact and influence;
• Harness the power of what already exists within and around you;
• Understand the framework for being heard in a crowded world;
• Build resilience and the ability of navigate change;
• Drive collaboration in challenging and complex environments;
• Learn to deal effectively with toxic leadership;
• Become a proactive participant in the drive for innovation;
• Take control of your thinking and accelerate your ability to learn and grow; and
• Build the confidence to own it – who you are, and what you bring to the table.
To find out more, click here.