Paul Rudd hosted his 5th annual All-Star Bowling Benefit for SAY: The Stuttering Association for the Young, held on February 13 at Lucky Strike Lanes and hosted by Hamilton’s Brandon Victor Dixon, and there are still several ways to support this great cause.
Now up for auction at Charitybuzz.com are items such as:
• Sit Down to Lunch with Paul Rudd in NYC
• See Bon Jovi in Concert and Enjoy a Pre-Show Hang with Band Member Everett Bradley
• Meet Sutton Foster During a Visit to the Set of “Younger” in NYC
• 2 House Seats to Groundhog Day Plus Lunch with Andy Karl and Orfeh in NYC
• 2 House Seats to Sunday in the Park with George
• 2 House Seats to See Billy Joel in Concert at Madison Square Garden
• 2 Tickets to Present Laughter on Broadway Plus a Backstage Tour
• 2 House Seats to The Book of Mormon on Broadway Plus a Backstage Meet & Greet
Bidding closes on March 8th at 3:00pm ET. You can access the auction here.