IfOnly has launched their premium curated experiences in partnership with The Big Red Group (BRG) in Australia.
Founded in 2012 with the purpose of unlocking access to extraordinary experiences for social good, IfOnly partners with local and world-class ‘luminaries’ who are experts in their field, celebrities or other noteworthy personalities, brands and charities, to offer extraordinary experiences across entertainment, culinary, music and more, with up to 80 percent of the funds going to an associated charity. The Australian launch of IfOnly allows their best in class experiences, charity partnerships as well as their luminaries to reach a new market of those interested in once in a lifetime experiences that also give back and help raise additional funds for non-profits.
“Australia is a market we have been looking at for a while as both the US and Australia place a high value on experiences and giving back. In fact, in both countries, over 70% of consumers would rather have an experience over a physical good. By combining IfOnly, a leader of premium experiences in the US, with the leader in experiences in Australia, we are able to bring IfOnly’s unique offering to new audiences and support more causes,” says John Boris, IfOnly CEO.
BRG Co-Founder, Naomi Simson, says, “The launch of IfOnly is testament to the Big Red Group’s purpose ‘to shift the way people experience life’ and is a response to the continued growth of the experience economy. Further, customers, more than ever, want to align themselves with brands that have a true social conscience and who are actively contributing to the community. IfOnly is all about making the impossible possible and answering a consumer desire for richer experiences that give to both the recipient and our communities via the strong philanthropic focus.”
IfOnly Australia launched on June 4, 2019 with hundreds of unique experiences benefitting more than 20 charities, including Cancer Council, R U OK?, Starlight Children’s Foundation, OzHarvest and The Sony Foundation.
“Whether you want to have a bucket-list experience – such as playing soccer with Ronaldo, meeting the Rolling Stones, or you want an amazing local experience such as a cooking class with a lauded local chef – IfOnly has it all, and a portion of every experience we sell goes to support charity. We raise millions of dollars for charities in the US, and we can’t wait to do the same in Australia through our partnership with BRG,” says John.
Once-in-a-lifetime IfOnly experiences available to Australians from today, include:
● The Who and Eddie Vedder, live at Wembley. In the first global sweepstakes of its kind, IfOnly is unlocking access for Australian residents to win a rock’n’roll adventure with legendary rock band The Who and Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, at Wembley Stadium in London, July 6. Open to enter via donation to the elected charity.
● Kevin Pietersen South African Rhino Conservation Experience at Umganu Lodge. Price on request – USD$50,000 of proceeds benefitting Care for Wild and South African National Parks.
● Dinner on the pitch of the SCG with Michael Clarke, personalised tour and signed memorabilia – directly benefitting The Cancer Council.
● The Kingdom Choir at Sydney Opera House. They performed their show-stopping performance of ‘Stand By Me’ in front of nearly two billion people at the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in May 2018, and now they bring their heralded performances to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Includes coveted backstage access, meet and greet and photo opportunity with Conductor Karen Gibson and Choir members – 80 per cent of proceeds to The Sony Foundation.
● Ariana Grande ‘Sweetener’ Tour Experience. Meet Ariana with VIP Tickets to one of her US shows, in this rare encounter with one of the most popular artists of the moment.