On Wednesday, June 5, GOOD+ Foundation, a leading national nonprofit founded by Jessica Seinfeld that provides training and support to fathers and families living in poverty, held the 2019 NY Bash at Victorian Gardens in Central Park, NY.
Hosted by Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld, the event, in its 13th year, welcomed notable supporters, children and parents for a carnival-style evening, which included rides, activations, games, entertainment and more. The event presented by Hearst and Johnson & Johnson with official water sponsor FIJI Water raised approximately $600K for the organization to support its work in New York.
Special guests included: Nicky Hilton Rothschild (Fashion Designer/Model), Jenny Mollen (Actress/Author), Rod Strickland (Former NY Knicks Player), Ali Wentworth (Actress/Author/Good+ Board Member), Georgina Bloomberg (Philanthropist), Stacey Bendet Eisner (Designer/Good+ Board member), Dan Abrams (ABC News), Will Kopelman (Philanthropist) and more.
Event highlights included:
- Like Mother Like Daughter! Nicky Hilton Rothschild and her daughter, Lily-Grace, stopped by the FIJI Water station to escape the heat, with Nicky drinking FIJI Water and Lily-Grace enjoying Shaved Ice made with FIJI Water.
- Georgina Bloomberg enjoyed the “Jump Around” frog ride alongside her son Jasper.
- Former New York Knicks player, Rod Strickland, showed off his skills at “Pop-a-Shot” hoops.
- Jessica Seinfeld caught up with close friend, Ali Wentworth on the red carpet before posing for family photos.
- Jenny Mollen and her son Sid went for a ride on the “Aeromax” plane.
- Ali Wentworth enjoying FIJI Water after posing for photos on the red carpet.
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild’s daughter, Lily-Grace, cooled down with treats from the Monica + Andy and Little Spoon ice cream bar. Also at the event, Lily-Grace was pleasantly surprised to see life-size Peppa Pig and George characters, and excitedly stated, “I love Peppa Pig!”
- Guests, including both parents and children, stopped by “Camp Johnson & Johnson” to create their own first-aid kits to take home in preparation for summer fun.
- The event saw 900+ attendees.
“Good+Foundation continues to stand behind hard-working fathers and families as they push past obstacles in hopes of making a better life for their children,” said Jessica Seinfeld, Founder & President, Good+Foundation. Seinfeld added, “Year after year, our partners and supporters come together with their own families in New York City to make an impact on the lives of our parents, co-parents, guardians and elder caregivers.”
Sponsors and event activations included: Camp Johnson & Johnson with a build your own first-aid kit and arts & crafts cabin; Shaved ice made with FIJI Water; Skip Hop photo booth; Tie-dye station with canvas tote bags and a claw machine with prizes by everafter; Chicco stroller valet; New York Knicks Pop-a-Shot hoops and prize wheel with prizes; Beautycounter branded Tuk Tuk with sunscreen; Monica + Andy and Little Spoon ice cream bar; Prizes for carnival games by Rent the Runway; Tosi Health bars and balloon artist; This Saves Lives bars and tattoo artist; HATCH Mama Lounge and Cravings Bar for moms to be pampered; Hu Kitchen chocolate; Bitsy’s nut-free snacks; plus Peppa Pig and George photo opportunity by Entertainment One. Gift bag sponsors included: Good Day Chocolate, Undercover Quinoa and more!
Since 2001, Good+Foundation has provided a safety net of services, education, goods, and support for families working toward financial stability. The organization recently expanded its efforts to help address one of the root causes of family poverty: father absence. Through this work, Good+Foundation gives non-custodial and low-income dads the education, training and tools, they need to be active co-parents to their children, while they work toward reaching goals.