By Tim Saunders on
Want to watch the US Open with Andre Agassi in August? Now is your chance – and you’ll be helping a great charity as well.
The tennis star is selling tickets to the opening ceremony and men’s and women’s first round single matches that include:
- The use of a US Open luxury suite – the air-conditioned suite is
professionally hosted, fully catered (for evening session only), featuring 42" flat screen TVs, a private restroom and intimate seating both inside and out for only 10 couples.
- Match commentary from eight-time Grand Slam singles champion Andre Agassi during one of the evening matches.
- A 2009 US Open credential that gives you access to the Player Lounge and other select areas.
- A VIP tour of Arthur Ashe Stadium.
- A visit in the suite from surprise special guests on Monday night.
- A commemorative photo and gift to remember this remarkable experience.
Tickets for this once-in-a-lifetime experience cost $20,000, with all proceeds going to the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation, which provides recreational and educational opportunities for at-risk boys and girls.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Agassi has also donated the same package to an online auction, with proceeds going to his foundation. The auction runs until June 25 and can be accessed here.
Copyright © 2009 Look to the Stars