As reported by Look To The Stars earlier this month, environmental media charity tve is currently running an auction featuring a plethora of celebrity items.
A dress worn by Lily Cole is the most sought after item to date in an eclectic eBay auction Bid for the future. With less than 4 days to go, the stunning Juicy Couture dress already has the top number of bids in the auction. Other celebrity donations are proving irresistible stocking fillers with Sir David Attenborough's specially signed book topping the list, followed closely by Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Stephen Fry.
For those readers with a passion for crime novels, there’s a chance to bid for a first edition travel book by prolific author John Creasey and the invitation to have lunch with his son Richard, Chair of tve, at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA).
‘We have been overwhelmed by all the support so far for our 25th anniversary auction. It’s all in a good cause so we are hoping the bidding wars go higher and higher!’ said tve executive director, Cheryl Campbell. ‘Other prizes proving popular include show memorabilia from Derren Brown, a once-in-a-life time holiday in Borneo and the tank top Emma Thompson wore for her role in the Hollywood blockbuster Junior.’
tve’s ‘Bid for the future’ online auction also includes:
- Two VIP tickets to the UN Day Concert in 2010 in New York
- A stay for two in a boutique eco-hotel in the country tipped to the be THE holiday destination of 2010 – Colombia
- Family ticket to Bristol Zoo Gardens and lunch with the Director.
- A vibrant designer silk scarf from Lalesso
- A signed jersey and cap from India’s star bowler, Ashish Nehra
For more details and to bid visit tve.org/auction.