Comedian Hal Sparks will host a special charity fashion show for dogs as part of BuddhaBark’s WonderPark! event this weekend in Hollywood.
The event will take place on June 4-5 at the Chaz Dean Studio, 6444 Fountain Avenue, and will feature two afternoons of abundant doggie delights and pooch pampering for Hollywood’s top dogs and their celebrity guardians.
Apart from Hal Sparks’ fashion show, highlights will include:
- Dog Agility Demonstrations and Interactive Dog Park
- Private Animal Communicator Readings
- Complimentary Hair Cleansings &Blowouts courtesy Chaz Dean Stylists
- Teeth Cleaning for Dogs
- Gourmet vegan cuisine and dog treats
- Refreshing Summer Cocktails & Natural Beverages
Organized by BuddhaBark, a trusted source of canine wellness, the weekend’s events will benefit a number of charities, including Best Friends Animal Society, Much Love Animal Rescue and Linda Blair's WorldHeart Foundation.
Find out more here.