When Kirsten Dunst's pricey Balenciaga bag was snatched from the SoHo Grand hotel in 2007, it seemed like bum luck. But a lot can change in three years. The thieves are now in jail, and the actress has a new film, “All Good Things,” co-starring Ryan Gosling. And she’s got a new go-to tote: a luxe Sofia Coppola–designed Louis Vuitton satchel.
In keeping with the spirit of the season, Dunst has donated her bag and its contents, worth $5,264, to Page Six Magazine’s online auction, which will benefit The Art of Elysium, the charity that helps artists lead workshops for sick children in New York and Los Angeles hospitals.
Dunst became an Art of Elysium champion four years ago: She’s done onstage performances and led playwriting workshops for patients on both coasts. The organization is “a part of my family,” she says. “These kids’ strength and character is just mind-blowing. I’m humbled, always.”
Bid on Kirsten’s bag and Everything in it – worth $5,264 –through December16.
The satchel, measuring 14.3″ × 9″ × 7.9″, is specially treated, exquisitely supple calf leather exterior and interior give it a refined and luxurious appeal. Specs include:
- Calf leather trimmings
- Golden brass pieces
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Padlock and key bell
- Wide zipped closure
- Interior zipped and patch pockets
And there’s more – the bag contains these fashionable finds:
- Franny & Zooey by J.D. Salinger
- Kiehl's Coriander Essence (liquid hand soap, oil, deluxe hand & body lotion with aloe vera & oatmeal)
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Rouge Fatal [No. 487]
- Bulgari B.ZERO1 four-band ring
- Isabel Marant “Falt” wallet
- Liquiteria gift card
- By Terry rose balm
- Art Production Fund beach towels
To bid, click here.