Between a whirlwind tour, launching a new campaign for MAC cosmetics, and filming a reality show, Cyndi Lauper has had a busy past year.
That hasn’t stopped the talented artist and gay-rights activist from rallying an impressive list of stars from music and entertainment to help kick off the True Colors Winter Charity Auction on charitybuzz.com to benefit the True Colors Fund in support of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality.
Incredible experiences and memorabilia from Ricky Martin, Jason Mraz, Rosie O'Donnell, Dolly Parton, Sarah Silverman, David Gray, U2, Lady Gaga and many more celebrities and artists are up for auction now through February 10th at www.charitybuzz.com/TrueColorsWinter10.
Highlights of this year’s auction include the chance to meet Cyndi Lauper anywhere around the world, the chance to meet Ricky Martin at an upcoming show, two tickets to the finale of Celebrity Apprentice, and lunch with Carson Kressley.
Experiences for auction to benefit True Colors include:
- Meet Cyndi Lauper at Any 2011 Show of your Choice Around the World
- 2 Lady Gaga VIP Gold Hot Seat Packages for her Sold Out Show at MSG on February 22
- Meet Jason Mraz at the Concert of your Choice
- Meet Cyndi Lauper and Enjoy Four Tickets to Four Days of the New Orleans Jazz Festival in May 2011!
- Two Great Seats to see U2 at the Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Meet Ricky Martin with Two Priority Seating Tickets to the May 6 Show in Los Angeles, CA
- Meet David Gray at the Beacon Theater in NYC on February 23rd
- Meet David Gray at Royce Hall Auditorium in LA on March 8th
- Have Lunch with Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’s Carson Kressley
- Have Your Voicemail Recorded by Sarah Silverman
- Visit the Set of USA’s White Collar and Have Lunch with Willie Garson
- Meet Clay Aiken at The 2011 Show of Your Choice
- Two VIP Passes to the Celebrity Apprentice Finale in New York on May 22nd
- Meet Tori Amos at the 2011 Show of Your Choice
- Enjoy Two Season Passes to Every Show For a Year at Terminal 5 in NYC
- Meet Wendy Williams at a Taping of her Show with Four VIP Tickets!
- Michael Stipe Handwritten Walk It Back Lyrics
- Meet The Scissor Sisters at the 2011 Headlining Show of Your Choice and Take
- Take Home a Dolly Parton Fan Pack Including Signed Poster
- Have Rosie O’Donnell Record Your Voicemail Message
Cyndi launched The True Colors Fund in 2008 to provide people with the resources they need to make a personal difference in the struggle for equality. The True Colors Fund seeks to strengthen the GLBT and allied community by growing the number of volunteers and donors to the non-profit organizations working on their behalf each and every day. The Fund is currently developing an extensive public awareness and education campaign to inspire, engage and challenge every GLBT and allied person to do what they can to personally effect change within and for the GLBT community.
Charitybuzz has helped nonprofits raise more than $50 million in funds since launching in 2005 by giving its bidders exclusive opportunities to do good and live well. For more information on charitybuzz, visit www.charitybuzz.com, fan us on facebook at www.facebook.com/charitybuzz, or follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/charitybuzz.