Fans can bid-on, buy, or win one-of-a-kind experiences and help The American Red Cross prepare for California’s next big quake.
“The yearly auction is a great opportunity for Red Cross and California earthquake Authority (CEA) to join forces in emphasizing the need for earthquake-preparedness throughout California,” CEA CEO Glenn Pomeroy said. “Last year’s Napa earthquake reminds us how important it is to protect your family and your finances before the next damaging earthquake strikes.”
The experiences are live from April 7, 2015 through Thursday, April 30, 2015. For the duration of the campaign, fans can bid-on, buy, or win over 50 incredible experiences including:
• A sweepstakes to meet Justin Bieber and Nick Jonas at the Ultimate Wango Tango Experience
• Performance by Eliminated American Idol Contestants at the iHeartRadio Performance Studio
• Meet and Greet with Death Cab for Cutie at the Hollywood Bowl
• Private Guitar Lesson with Self-Made Music Man Andy Grammer XYZ
• Private Tour of the Capitol Records Building, the Architectural Marvel in Historic Hollywood
• Experience Los Angeles floating high above the city in the iconic Goodyear Blimp
• A Field Day for a Young Fan and a Signed Baseball with the LA Dodgers
• Front Row Tickets for Kevin Hart's “What Now” Tour
• Lunch with Patti Stanger, Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker
• Step behind the curtain and meet Lady Antebellum
• Meet Vance Joy for a private ukulele lesson as he opens for Taylor Swift
• Private Guitar Lesson and Song Writing Session with “American Idol” Winner Kris Allen
There are many more experiences listed with other celebrities and entities such as the Kids Choice Awards, Lady Antebellum, Vance Joy, Capitol Records, the NFL, Train, iHeart Radio, and more. Please visit ifonly.com/red-cross to view all of the experiences.
The annual California auction to support the American Red Cross was created in 2012 to promote earthquake preparedness. The auction is managed by Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and is sponsored by the California Earthquake Authority. Bidding via IfOnly ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on April 30th.