The 10th Annual UCP Charity Golf Tournament and Celebrity Dinner will be held on Monday, July 25, 2011 at Brae Burn Country Club and Century Golf Clubs in Westchester County, New York. The annual tournament attracts over 200 golfers from the tri-state area for a fun day of golf and entertainment in support of the vital programs of UCP of NYC.
Edward R. Matthews, CEO, United Cerebral Palsy of New York City (UCP/NYC), announced that this year for the first time, there would be three hosts to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the tournament.
This year’s Celebrity Hosts will be: (in alphabetical order):
- Carolyn Kepcher, Formerly of The Apprentice.
- Lauren LoGiudice, Star of When Harry Tries to Marry.
- Timothy Mandala, Star of the new series The Ropes .
All three of the Hosts will be playing golf as well as Co-Hosting the Celebrity dinner.
The Tournament Schedule begins with a 9:00 am Player Registration & Breakfast at the Brae Burn Country Club followed by a 10:30 am Shotgun Start at the Brae Burn & Century Country Clubs. There will be a Lunch at Noon and a 4:00 pm Cocktail Reception.
The Celebrity, Dinner, Show, and Auction starts at 6:00 p.m. with all three hosts participating and a full evening’s entertainment featuring comedians Tom Cotter, Joe Starr and Ryan Hamilton plus other surprise guests.
- Carolyn Kepcher is a widely respected and popular American businesswoman, known to millions for her regular appearances on the hit NBC series The Apprentice. She was formerly the Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer & General Manager for the Trump National Golf Club. In 2010, Kepcher was the recipient of the prestigious Toastmasters International Golden Gavel award for Excellence in Communications and Leadership. Also in 2010, Kepcher was the winner of the Stevie Award for Women in Business in the category of “Women Helping Women.” She was also nominated for “Mentor of the Year” and “Website of the Year” and received the Stevie Finalist Award for both categories.
- Lauren LoGiudice is thrilled to be working with UCP of NYC and is a supporter of non-profit causes, starting with her tenure in India through William J. Clinton/AIF Fellowship. As an actor, model and writer, Lauren frequently participates in television and independent film in New York City. She has appeared in Bridal Party, All My Children, Flick’s Chicks and Bittersweet Monday. Her latest feature film, When Harry Tries to Marry opened theatrically this spring. Lauren received excellent press for her character — The Courier Sun, amongst other media outlets, called her a “rising star.” Lauren also produces her own work, with a blog, a film production company and a penchant for writing solo shows. One of her pieces, Queens Girl toured worldwide.
- Timothy Mandala started his career on the NYC stage then made the jump into film and television appearing on such hit shows as the Emmy Award winning series 30 Rock, All My Children, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light. He has two upcoming films being released in the spring 2012. He can be seen in the fall on Vin Diesel’s new hit series The Ropes. Timothy has worked extensively donating his time to help raise awareness for the many programs of UCP of NYC including appearing on Good Day New York on behalf of the organization. For the past two consecutive years, the star has been a Celebrity Presenter of Women Who Care which benefits UCP of NYC.