Have you ever dreamt of shopping in a celebrity’s closet? Well grab your purse because the We Promise Foundation has it in the bag with its 2nd Annual Red Carpet Celebrity Handbag Auction.
Featuring glamorous handbags and accessories straight from the shoulders of celebrities like Julianne Moore and Jenna Elfman, the premiere auction is taking place in partnership with eBay’s charity auction site now through July 10, 2011.
This fundraising event, wherein all items begin at the unbeatable price of $.99 and 100% of the proceeds benefit children struggling with severe illnesses, offers a dazzling array of luxury labels and sophisticated designs. From a limited edition Hogan Suede Messenger Bag made exclusively for celebrities like donor Julianne Moore, to a signature Lilly Pulitzer tote bag shipped straight from the legendary design house and autographed by the designer, herself, the auction features 14 exclusive items, including:
- Julianne Moore’s Hogan Suede & Shearling Messenger Bag
- Jenna Elfman’s Lorenza Gandaglia “Liz” Handbag
- Melissa Claire Egan’s Moe C.L.I.C.K. Bag
- Gillian Anderson's Terri Moore Beaded Handbag
- Melissa Rycroft’s Simply Vera Hobo
- Salvatore Ferragamo Exclusive Python Tote Bag
- Burberry Nova Check Suede Tote
- Burberry Silk Flower Scarf
- Mary Frances Champagne Bling Handbag
- Jaslene Gonzalez’s Lucia Bella Clutch Purse
- Lilly Pulitzer Scallop Pink Tote Bag
- Claudia Firenze Pink Leather Handbag
- Vera Bradley Imperial Toile Toggle Tote Purse
- Special Edition Mercedes Benz Harvey’s Seatbelt Handbag
“We are so grateful for the generosity of our supporters,” said John Blum, Chairman of the We Promise Foundation. “The chance to own these celebrity-owned and designer-donated items while also making a life-changing difference for children fighting for their lives is a rare opportunity. We hope to raise a great deal of money for these young heroes to help make their dreams come true!”
For more information about the 2nd Annual Red Carpet Celebrity Handbag Auction and the We Promise Foundation, you may visit their website at WePromiseFoundation.org. A link to their auction can be found on their homepage; simply click on the “Red Carpet Celebrity Handbag Auction” banner on the right-hand side.