Here is your chance to get your hands on a very special picture of Lady Gaga to benefit charity.
After recording “Lady Is a Tramp” for Tony Bennett's newest album, Duets II, Lady Gaga posed for Bennett and Vanity Fair contributing photographer Annie Leibovitz in New York City. The resulting drawing and photograph can be seen exclusively in the January 2012 issue of Vanity Fair, available on newsstands now. You can own the original charcoal drawing, an original print of the Vanity Fair cover photograph signed by Annie Leibovitz, or one of several other unique items from the Vanity Fair shoot in a very special charity auction running on eBay now.
Also going under the hammer in the auction items such as:
- Limited edition print of Lady Gaga’s Vanity Fair Cover Photo, signed by Annie Leibovitz
- Limited edition print of Tony Bennett’s “Gondola, Venice”
- Alexis Bitter cocktail ring worn by Lady Gaga
- Daler-Rowney Paint Brush Set signed by Tony Bennett
- Mercura Sunglasses worn by Lady Gaga
- Autographed copy of “Tony Bennett in the Studio: A Life in Art and Music”
- House of Lavande crystal earrings worn by Lady Gaga
- Copy of “Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson”, with limited edition poster signed by Lady Gaga and Terry Richardson
- Brian Atwood heels worn by Lady Gaga
- Limited edition poster of Vanity Fair cover, signed by Lady Gaga
The auction runs until December 19, and can be accessed via eBay here.