A huge number of celebs have donated items to this weekend’s Rumble In The Jumble #3.
The Music Circle is back with another Rumble in the Jumble in association with Oxfam on April 26, after a hugely successful celebrity sale in 2013, which raised over £16,000 and featured designer donations from the likes of Damon Albarn, Alison Mosshart, Fearne Cotton, Daisy Lowe and Annie Mac.
The event is raising money and awareness for women in the DRC, the victims of “the world’s most forgotten conflict”, who face constant threats of forced displacement, sexual violence, abduction and extortion.
Items going under the hammer at this year’s event include:
- Circle founder Annie Lennox's hand-written lyrics for ‘Sweet Dreams’.
- David Gandy's Dolce and Gabbana suit.
- Snow Patrol's guitar.
- Anna Calvi’s Gucci heels.
- The four-track that Suede’s Brett Anderson recorded early b-side ’He’s Dead’ on.
- The shoes Garbage's Shirley Manson wore in the video for ‘Blood For Poppies’.
- Lauren Laverne's Marc Jacobs dresses and her leopard print coat.
- A signed Florence and the Machine screen print.
- Ricky Wilson’s 2010 tour denim jacket.
- Disclosure’s Nike Air Max trainers.
- Joe Mount from Metronomy’s signed Repetto shoes.
- Tinie Tempah's Nike Jordans.
But wait – there’s more! Other stars to donate items include: Arctic Monkeys, Professor Green, Jessie Ware, Paloma Faith, Fearne Cotton, Gizzi Erskine, Jameela Jamil, Annie Mac, Toddla T, Vampire Weekend, Livia Firth, Caroline Flack, Goldfrapp, Bat For Lashes, Foals, Arcade Fire, The Breeders, Friendly Fires, Everything Everything, Peace, Cherry Healey, Rudimental, Alt-J, Nero, The Postal Service, Erol Alkan, Noah and the Whale, Beady Eye, Boy George, Scissor Sisters, London Grammar, Chloe Howl, Skin (Skunk Anansie), Steve Aoki, Jonny Woo, Little Boots, London Hughes, Angela Scanlon, Will Best, AJ Odudu and more.
The event will be hosted by Radio 1’s Gemma Cairney, and will take place from 12-6pm at the Oval Space, 29-32 The Oval, London.
Find out more here.