WWE is joining forces with Hollywood celebrities and professional athletes through a global online auction on Charitybuzz.com, featuring unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences in support of “Answer The Call,” the New York Police and Fire Widows’ and Children’s Benefit Fund.
Fans can now visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE through Tuesday, August 25 at 12 noon ET to bid on exclusive experiences with WWE Superstar John Cena, Hockey Hall of Famer Mark Messier, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin, talk show hosts Michael Strahan and Kelly Ripa and many more. WWE’s support of “Answer The Call” is part of WWE’s community outreach initiatives in celebration of SummerSlam, which takes place on Sunday, August 23 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
“We are thrilled to have WWE’s support as they ‘Answer the Call’ for the families of New York City’s fallen first responders,” said Mark Messier, Vice President of Community Affairs for the NY Police and Fire Widows’ and Children’s Benefit Fund. “Our partnership will ensure that we continue to provide a network of support and financial assistance for those who have lost a loved one in the line of duty.”
“WWE is committed to using the power of our brand to help improve the lives of families around the world,” said Stephanie McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer. “We are proud to support ‘Answer The Call’ and the families of the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect their city.”
Online auction highlights include:
• Mark Messier’s personal New York Rangers tickets and a meet and greet with the Hockey Hall of Famer.
• Meet and greet with John Cena at Monday Night Raw.
• Take over the court at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
• Backstage tour and meet and greet with Stephanie McMahon at Monday Night Raw.
• Meet and greet with Stone Cold Steve Austin at a live taping of the Stone Cold Steve Austin Podcast on WWE Network.
• Rookie mini-camp at MetLife Stadium for 50 people.
• Suite at a Brooklyn Nets game during the 2015-2016 season and an autographed team photo.
• Meet and greet with Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman at a WWE event.
• Meet and greet with Michael Strahan and Kelly Ripa and four tickets to LIVE with Kelly & Michael.
• Attend the season finale of WWE Tough Enough and meet Daniel Bryan, Paige, Lita, Booker T and Billy Gunn.
• Two tickets to Late Night with Seth Meyers and a mug autographed by Seth Meyers.
For more information or to bid on the full list of auction items, visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE. Proceeds will provide assistance to the families of New York City Police Officers, Firefighters, Port Authority Police and EMS Personnel who have been killed in the line of duty.