Superstar Pink will perform in support of Autism Speaks' 10 years of progress at its inaugural Autism Speaks to Los Angeles Celebrity Chef Gala at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on October 8th, it was announced today.
The Grammy-winning artist will perform “Crystal Ball” with co-writer Billy Mann as a tribute to Autism Speaks, the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, and to the families affected by autism. Mann is a National Board Member of Autism Speaks.
The Celebrity Chef Gala, hosted by late night comedian Conan O'Brien, will showcase award-winning chefs at its first local fundraising gala, having created an exciting legacy on New York’s Wall Street for the past eight years. One hundred top chefs, cooking tableside, will create their exclusive signature four-course meals for their select guests. No two tables will feature the same menus. The event will kick off with a VIP cocktail reception catered by Wolfgang Puck. For a full list of participating chefs, go to autismspeaks.org/lachefgala.
The evening will honor Autism Speaks Co-Founders Suzanne & Bob Wright, commemorating 10 years since they founded the organization. Since its inception in New York, the Autism Speaks Chef Gala has raised nearly $8 million dollars for the research, awareness and advocacy initiatives of Autism Speaks. The Co-Chairs of the Autism Speaks to Los Angeles Celebrity Chef Gala are Rick Rosen, WME Head of Television, Ari Greenburg, WME Partner, and Chuck Saftler, President & COO, FX Networks. The Honorary Co-Chair is Brian Kelly, Autism Speaks Chairman of the Board.
Tickets can be purchased online at autismspeaks.org/lachefgala.
Autism Speaks to Los Angeles Celebrity Chef Gala is generously sponsored by:
• Executive Chef Sponsors: Toyota and ION Media Networks/Brandon Burgess
• Chef de Cuisines Sponsors: Discovery Communications and NBCUniversal-Cox Enterprises
• Pastry Chef Sponsors: Univision, Tommy Cares, Pepper Gate, Google, FX Networks, 20th Century Fox, Fox Television Group and Fox Audience Strategy
• Sous Chef Sponsor: WME, Showtime Networks, AMC Networks, UFC, Turner Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
• In-kind Sponsors: Matfer Bourgeat Inc., Kendall Farms, Frank Family Vineyards, Caffe Luxxe, Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water, Kiehl’s, Korin, Anolon Gourmet Cookware, Wüsthof, Reserve, Mr. & Mrs. Bund, Lord Wallington and Chase ’N Yur Face
• Exclusive Airline Sponsor: Delta Air Lines
• Exclusive Appliance Sponsor: Jenn-Air
• Exclusive Media Partner: Variety