Charitybuzz, the leading auction site for cause, announced today that it has launched its first-ever Curates: Travel & Food auction, featuring specially curated, one-of-a-kind experiences, such as unmatched VIP access to dining in the finest of restaurants, traveling to some of the most beautiful destinations around the world , and much more.
These amazing packages will benefit non-profit organizations around the world, including: the Academy of Film and Television Arts, Los Angeles,Center; Wellness in the Schools; Great Barrier Reef Foundation; and Race to Erase MS, just to name a few.
Charitybuzz brings its online community of affluent and qualified bidders exclusive opportunities to realize their travel and food dreams and make a difference. Via the dedicated page at Charitybuzz, potential bidders can browse through and bid on hundreds of exciting, luxury, limited-edition travel and food items and experiences. Highlights include:
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Roundtrip airfare and six nights with premier accommodations to the upcoming Olympics in beautiful Japan.
- Trip to Albany, Bahamas: Four Days and three nights for a party of eight guests total in a luxury four-bedroom villa in Albany, Bahamas. This package includes a complimentary massage for each guest, private pool cabana, round of golf, dinner and more.
- Private Greek Estate Experience: Ultimate getaway in Santorini, Greece, where eight people enjoy a three-night stay at the EROSANTORINI Private Estate, including a culinary experience by the Estate’s Executive Chef and his team.
- Chef Michael Anthony & The Gramercy Tavern: Meet world-renowned chef Michael Anthony, tour the Gramercy Tavern Kitchen with dinner for four people.
- Rao’s in New York City: A rare opportunity for four guests to dine at world-famous Rao’s – restaurant to the stars, on June 6, 2018 at 9:30 pm. Widely acclaimed for its authentic, southern Neapolitan Italian cooking, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett have dined here, and Forbes calls it “…simply the toughest restaurant reservation in this country, if not the world.”
- Uganda (launches April 12): Seven-Night Stay for two Guests with Wildplaces Africa – Three nights at Apoka Safari Lodge, two nights at Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge and two nights at Semliki Safari Lodge in Uganda.
A very special item up for auction is the chance to experience an intimate dinner prepared by Three Michelin Star Chef Daniel Humm at Gaggenau’s award winning pop-up Restaurant 1683. The one-of-a-kind dining experience celebrates the three-century journey of elite-luxury appliance brand, Gaggenau, from its hand-forged beginnings to the pinnacle of culinary luxury. Guests will be transported from sunny California into the mystical world of Germany’s Black Forest, the region where the brand was originally founded as an ironworks in 1683. The unique atmosphere will ignite the senses with fine cuisine, artful design and immersive décor . Winners of the auctioned tickets will be welcomed by Operation Smile ambassadors Jennifer Salke (Head of Amazon Studios), Roma Downey (actor, producer and New York Times Best Selling author), and Brooke Burke (television personality and creator of BrookeBurkeBody) for a meet-and-greet and pre-dinner drinks. Chef Daniel Humm of the #1 restaurant in the world by the World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Eleven Madison Park, will then create an extraordinary menu artfully prepared table side, reflecting the precision only Gaggenau provides.
“We know the food and travel community are a dynamic, dedicated and adventurous bunch, who have also proven to be incredibly generous and philanthropic,” said Ben Erwin, General Manager of Charitybuzz. “Our Curates: Travel & Food campaign goal is to make a real impact to those in need while also providing unique and wonderful experiences for those that want to make a change.”
Additional travel and food related experiences will be added throughout the campaign until April 24. To learn more about the Curates: Travel & Food campaign click here, and bid on food and travel experiences by April 24.