A new charity auction is giving you the chance to meet two of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs and experience first hand how their companies operate, as well as having the opportunity of a week at each of their foundations – Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and Virgin Unite – to see how they are addressing tough social and environmental issues.
The lucky bidder will spend a total of six weeks learning the business skills that will give you an insight into the success of these great brands. One week at each of the following companies:
- Virgin Mobile USA, Warren, NJ (near New York City)
- Virgin Unite, the non profit foundation of the Virgin Group, New York City
- Virgin America, San Francisco, including round-trip economy airfare from NYC to San Francisco and a week of accommodation at Clift San Francisco
- Def Jam Enterprises, New York City
- Rush Communications, New York City
- Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, New York City
To meet Sir Richard Branson: On 26th October 2009, the intern and a guest will fly to LA, courtesy of Virgin America (round-trip economy), stay for two nights at the luxurious Mondrian Hotel and be VIP guests at the ‘Rock the Kasbah’ Fundraising Gala, hosted by Sir Richard Branson for Virgin Unite.
To meet Russell Simmons: the winner will get to meet him during their tenure at the Rush companies and will also have a lunch with him while in New York City.
The auction runs until July 28 and can be accessed here.