For the first time ever, George Clooney has teamed up with leading charity auction site Charitybuzz to auction an intimate lunch date at the SoHo House in West Hollywood to benefit GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network.
Two lucky fans will join George Clooney and writer Dave Karger for a lunch they’ll never forget. The once-in-a-lifetime experience, valued at over $20,000, is up for auction through Thursday, October 11th here.
The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network strives to assure that each member of every school community is valued and respected regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through incredible online auctions with the world’s top celebrities, giving bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference.
Other experiences on the auction block to benefit GLSEN include:
- A Walk On Role in HBO’s True Blood
- Audition to be on FX’s American Horror Story
- Meet Casting Director Jeff Greenberg and visit the set of Modern Family
- Audition to be on NCIS & NCIS: LA
- Own Neil Patrick Harris' Signed Paul Smith Suit from How I Met Your Mother
You can browse the full GLSEN auction at www.charitybuzz.com/GLSEN.