Tuesday’s Children is a non-profit family service organization that has made a long-term commitment to every individual directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001 and those who have been impacted by terrorist incidents worldwide. Since 2001, Tuesday’s Children has promoted healing and recovery by strengthening family resilience, providing individual coping and life management skills and creating community through programs, mental health support and family engagement opportunities.
How you can help
Tuesday’s Children initiatives are funded by the generous contributions of individual, foundation and corporate sponsors. All contributions are channeled into programs and services that have a direct impact on our children and families.
You can impact the quality of life, healing, and resiliency of individuals, families, and children impacted by the events of September 11, 2001 in several ways:
- Donate now and support Tuesday’s Children’s programs and services
- Honor someone with a tribute or memorial gift
- Set up a recurring donation
- Ask your employer to consider corporate sponsorship or employee donation matches for contributions
- Support a member of our Endurance Team.
- Sign up for Tuesday’s News on their homepage and forward it to your friends and family
- Have a presentation at your school and ask your classmates/school club to sponsor a child from overseas for Project Common Bond
- Run, swim or bike in an endurance event with Team Tuesday’s Children
- Host your own fundraiser
- Attend a special event.
There are also many volunteer opportunities that you can become involved with. For example, you can become a mentor – ask them how.
Celebrity supporters 2
Tuesday's Children has received support from the following celebrities listed on this site: