Christopher Kai is founder and CEO of KGL Consulting and Publishing. As a business consultant, he develops and executes corporate strategy, business development, and disruptive marketing campaigns.
In 2011, he edited and published The Incredible Stories of Skid Row: From Homeless to Hopeful in the City of Angels.
He is also the founder and executive director of Mondays at the Mission, the longest-running weekly career and life skills program for homeless teenagers at Union Rescue Mission, the largest and oldest homeless shelter in Los Angeles.
For more information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/MondaysAtTheMission.
Most recent articles by Christopher Kai
- Women Take Center Stage At Milken Conference on May 6, 2015
- AARP Hosts 14th Annual Movies For Grownups Awards Gala on February 18, 2015
- Clinton Global Initiative Turns Ten on October 10, 2014
- Zoe Saldana Attends VERTE Fundraiser To Benefit Grades Of Green on June 16, 2014
- Stars Gather For Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on June 12, 2014