Renita Manley-Garrett is thrilled to be the Chicago Correspondent and writer for Look To The Stars.
Every working day of Renita’s life is dedicated to humanity; as the Executive Director of The Arts of Humanity, a 501© 3 organization that cares about teaching, developing, and recognizing creative humanitarians, and the Director of Fashion and Arts Humanity Fete (FAHF), an annual awards show that honors humanitarian achievements in the fashion and arts industries, she is lovingly known as the “God-Mother of Humanity”.
Beyond the glitz and glamour of philanthropic happenings on the beautiful Michigan Avenue and around the Chicagoland area, you will find Renita covering all topics related to celebrities who are advancing human welfare.
Most recent articles by Renita Manley-Garrett
- Composer Megan Cavallari Talks Charity on November 11, 2016
- Floyd Mayweather Donates $10,000 To Chicago Dance Group on May 30, 2016
- 2 Chainz Donates A Home To A Family In Need on January 28, 2016
- Big Sean Launches Help Flint’s Kids Fundraising Campaign on January 27, 2016
- Exclusive: Ta'Rhonda Jones Talks Being a Voice for Youth and Girl Empowerment on December 18, 2015