WWE has announced the launch of this year’s Superstars for Hope, a global online auction on Charitybuzz.com, featuring unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Fans can now visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE through Tuesday, April 5 to bid on exclusive experiences with WWE Superstar John Cena, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon and packages with the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, New York Yankees and many more.
“WWE is dedicated to using the power of our brand to give back to the community in as many ways as we can,” said Stephanie McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer. “I am proud that this year’s Superstars for Hope campaign will support Boys and Girls Clubs of America to further enhance their efforts to build future leaders and positively affect the lives of our youth.”
“Boys & Girls Clubs of America is honored to receive support from WWE’s Superstars for Hope campaign,” said Frank Sanchez, National Vice President, Boys & Girls Clubs of America. “WWE and Boys & Girls Clubs of America will work together to provide Club kids all across the U.S. with the tools and skills to eradicate bullying in their communities. We are thankful to have a partner like WWE that cares so deeply about America’s youth.”
Online auction highlights include:
• Meet and greet backstage at Monday Night Raw with WWE Superstar John Cena.
• A tour of the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, a meet and greet with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and NXT Superstars, and a NXT Championship Title.
• Meet and greet backstage at Monday Night Raw with WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon.
• Two tickets to attend a live taping of America’s Got Talent in Hollywood, CA. Prize package includes a photo opportunity with judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel.
• Four VIP tickets to a live taping of CONAN.
• Four Delta SKY360° Suite tickets to a New York Yankees game along with pregame field passes for batting practice.
• A suite at a Dallas Cowboys home game during the 2016-2017 season.
• A suite at a Dallas Mavericks home game during the 2016-2017 season.
• Two Rascal Flatts concert tickets and VIP Experience passes.
• Four tickets to the NASCAR Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis.
• Four Snoop Dogg concert tickets and backstage meet and greet.
• VIP all-inclusive club seat tickets to Beyonce’s sold-out Formation Tour on Monday, May 16, 2016 at Levi’s Stadium. This package includes parking and complimentary food and beverages throughout the evening in the BNY Mellon field level club.
Fans can click here now through Tuesday, April 5, to participate.