Using his unique style to rally his fans and followers, DJ Khaled will flex his social media muscle to raise awareness and heat around the AIDS fight, dedicating his Snapchat to (RED) for the first ever ‘(RED) SNAPATHON’.
The ‘SNAPATHON’ will turn his legendary Snapchat musings into a force to fight AIDS. Here’s how:
DJ Khaled will give his followers the inside scoop on the many different ways they can fight AIDS with (RED) this holiday season – including his winnable ‘jet ski and Snap with me’ experience on omaze.com/Khaled
• He will announce special (RED) Snapchat filters for his fans to find in select locations in New York, Los Angeles and Miami, available only on World AIDS Day, December 1
• DJ Khaled – a new father himself – will tell his fans why he’s supporting (RED)‘s goal of ending mother-to-child transmission of HIV!
• He’ll share the low-down on what people should know about AIDS, and tell them why its important that everyone supports the fight
• Finally, there’ll be surprises galore, as you would expect from the king of Snapchat…!
DJ Khaled’s World AIDS Day SNAPATHON is in support of (SHOPATHON)RED – a holiday shopping extravaganza to fight AIDS, offering people chances to win extraordinary celebrity experiences at Omaze.com/RED, and shop for hundreds of gifts that give back at RED.org.
The campaign kicked-off on a special ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live! (RED) Show’ on November 22nd, with guests including Bono, DJ Khaled, The Killers, Channing Tatum, Kristen Bell, Julia Roberts, Neil Patrick Harris, Halsey, Herbie Hancock and more!
Other winnable experiences on Omaze.com/RED include:
• U2 PLAYING JUST FOR YOU
• A ‘MAGIC MIKE’ ADVENTURE IN VEGAS WITH CHANNING TATUM
• HITTING THE TOWN WITH NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
• BEING RICHARD BRANSON’S VIP GUEST AT A MYSTERY VIRGIN EVENT
• HAVING TEA WITH JULIA ROBERTS AND BONO!
• GOING BACKSTAGE VIP AT THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN, AND CARPOOL KARAOKE!
• HANGOUT AT THE RECORDING STUDIO AND HAVE LUNCH WITH LIAM PAYNE
• SEE ‘HAMILTON’ AND GO BACKSTAGE WITH ALEXANDER HAMILTON HIMSELF, JAVIER MUNOZ
• FLY TO KOREA FOR A VIP EXPERIENCE WITH K-POP SUPERSTAR, G-DRAGON