IfOnly, the leading marketplace for experiences, has announced a partnership with iHeartMedia DC and Baltimore to offer special experiences throughout July that support the organization’s ongoing “iHeartTheTroops” initiative, raising funds for military families in conjunction with the USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore.
Spanning music, sports and beyond, these amazing packages are currently available for purchase and bidding at IfOnly.com/iHeartTheTroops.
Music fans can bid on the opportunity to see Taylor Swift as she takes the stage in Australia, or the chance to meet some of their favorite artists like Imagine Dragons, Jason Aldean and Metallica. And for sports fans, auctions include premium seating and extraordinary access to view batting practice from the field for an Orioles or Nationals game.
“We are thrilled to team up with iHeartMedia again, this year collaborating on an outstanding list of offerings that all come back to the great cause of supporting military families,” said John Boris, CEO of IfOnly. “iHeartMedia DC and Baltimore is a tremendous partner and we look forward to supporting their ‘iHeartTheTroops’ initiative and the USO Metro while creating memorable moments for fans with these truly unique experiences.”
Only available through IfOnly, some of the more than 50 experiences being offered include:
- Flyaway trip to see Taylor Swift perform in Australia
- Flyaway trip to see the Foo Fighters live in LA
- Meet Imagine Dragons at Lollapalooza in Berlin
- Flyaway trip to meet Jason Aldean at his show in San Diego
- Flyaway trip to meet Kenny Chesney at his show in Columbia, MD
- Meet Metallica at Bourbon Train in KY
- VIP tickets to Hot 99.5’s JingleBall concert in D.C. with the opportunity to meet every artist on the lineup
- Lower box seats to see the Orioles and the chance to watch batting practice from the field
- Premium seats to see the Nationals and on-field batting practice passes
The full list of over 50 experiences can be found at IfOnly.com/iHeartTheTroops. Bidding on auction experiences is open throughout July, and fans can also add themselves to the watchlist to receive notification updates on each auction to bid at a later date.