The 18th Anniversary A Night To Remember event in New York to benefit the Kristen Ann Carr Fund is on Saturday, April 30th – - only 2 weeks away!
The Kristen Ann Carr Fund was founded in 1993 by Bruce Springsteen's co-manager Barbara Carr and her husband, prominent rock journalist Dave Marsh, after Sarcoma claimed the life of their daughter, 21-year-old Kristen Ann Carr. Honoring the life of this extraordinary young woman, The Fund has established a comprehensive sarcoma laboratory at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, provides sarcoma fellowships in both surgery and oncology at MSKCC and supports programs designed to help teenagers and young adults with cancer and other serious illnesses. This year they’ll be honoring Columbia Records SVP Greg Linn and his wife Lisa.
The event will feature a silent auction, followed by an online auction at CharityBuzz.com from May 5. Auction lots include
- Two VIP tickets to the Hard Rock Calling 2011 Ambassadors Of Rock Tour in Hyde Park, from Friday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26, 2011, featuring Jon Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks and other amazing artists. Plus Airfare on Virgin Atlantic.
- Two Bronze level tickets and two After-Party tickets to the 54th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
- A Meet and Greet with Katy Perry and two tickets to see her New York Show
- Four tickets to the 2012 NCAA Final Four Championship in Indianapolis.
- A Miami get-away including 2 courtside tickets to a Miami Heat 2nd Round playoff game, airfare and hotel.
- Highly coveted 4-week internship at Rolling Stone Magazine.
- Two tickets to the Annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Party in February 2012.
- The opportunity to be a guest DJ on E Street Radio on Sirius XM for an hour with Dave Marsh, a tour of Sirius and a one year subscription to Sirius Radio for your home and car.
- Local sports tickets for the Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, and the 2012 US Open.
More information about the event can be found here.