The SAG Awards Ceremony Auction, the final auction in the online series benefiting the Screen Actors Guild Foundation, begins today, January 16 at 9 p.m. (ET) / 6 p.m. (PT) at sagawards.org/auction.
The SAG Awards Ceremony Auction offers movie and television fans the chance to bid on autographed collectibles signed by many of this year’s nominated actors and casts, including an original costume worn by Jared Leto and the cowboy hat worn by Matthew McConaughey in “Dallas Buyers Club,” a script of “Saving Mr. Banks” signed by the cast, a “Prize Winner” hat signed by the cast of “Nebraska,” signed “Breaking Bad” and Netflix swag packages and more.
Also up for bid are set visits to “Extra” “E! News,” “Entertainment Tonight” and “The Insider”; one-of-a-kind experiences including lunch with Oliver Stone and “Access Hollywood’s” Shaun Robinson; and premium items and unique experiences provided by the networks, studios, and SAG Awards sponsors. The auction ends on January 26 at 9 p.m. (ET) / 6 p.m. (PT) at sagawards.org/auction.
Proceeds from the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction benefit the SAG Foundation's award-winning children’s literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools), reading to over 60,000 children monthly in classrooms and hospitals nationwide, and Storyline Online, reaching an average of 2.2 million global views each month.
The auction also supports the SAG Foundation’s Catastrophic Health Fund and Emergency Assistance programs, which aid performers struggling with medical and economic hardships.
The SAG Foundation also provides free career-building seminars, casting workshops and professional resources to union members. To learn more about the SAG Foundation, visit sagfoundation.org.
The following is a complete list of items up for bid at the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction:
Autographed Memorabilia & Collectibles
• Champagne Taittinger 6 Liter Bottle Signed by 20th Annual SAG Awards Recipients
• “Dallas Buyers Club” Cowboy Hat as Worn by Matthew McConaughey, Signed by McConaughey
• “Dallas Buyers Club” Dress and Fur Jacket as Worn by Jared Leto
• “Dallas Buyers Club” Poster Signed by Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto and Jennifer Garner
• “12 Years a Slave” Script and Poster Signed by Cast
• “Saving Mr. Banks” Script Signed by Cast
• “Nebraska” ‘Prize Winner’ Hat Signed by Cast
• “Nebraska” Poster Signed by Bruce Dern, Will Forte, Bob Odenkirk, June Squibb and Bob Nelson
• “Gravity” Poster Signed by Sandra Bullock and Alfonso Cuaron
• “Captain Phillips” Poster Signed by Tom Hanks, Barkhad Abdi and Paul Greengrass
• Marc Jacobs Sunglasses and “Blue Jasmine” Poster Signed by Cate Blanchett
• “Breaking Bad” Package Signed by Cast
• “Modern Family” Script and Photo Signed by Cast
• HBO’s “Game of Thrones” Poster Signed by Cast
• HBO’s “Game of Thrones” Script Signed by Cast
• TNT’s “Mob City” Photo Book Signed by Cast
• “American Horror Story: Coven” Script Signed by the Writers and Producers
• “Rita Moreno: A Memoir” Signed by Rita Moreno
• “Hawaii Five-0” Police Badge and Signed Script
• Screaming Eagles Mini Helmet Signed by Shelley Fabares
• Netflix Package – “Arrested Development” Poster Signed by Cast, 1-Year Membership and More
• Showtime Package – Items from “Dexter,” “Masters of Sex,” “Homeland” and More
• “Boardwalk Empire” Season 5 Premiere and After-Party for Two
• Lunch with Director Oliver Stone and “Access Hollywood’s” Shaun Robinson for Two
• Beringer Vineyards VIP Experience including Private Tour, Tasting and Dinner for Six
• “Entertainment Tonight” and “The Insider” Set Visit for Two
• “E! News” Live Taping for Two
• “Extra” Set Visit for Two
• A 4-night getaway at a Onefinestay luxury property on the Venice Canals for 4 people